Twitter

Be a Chocobo, or not to be :D

Posted by Battlebath - -




So today i was reading some old Lodestone post.. and then i saw something amasing.

An Art-Contest

"Chocobo Rule the World".

So i thought.. "why dont i try to make also a lovely chocobo??"

Here is the whole process!! (Brave yourself, the pictures are coming Ò_Ó)


My Materials (i like my little chaos in there muhahah)

Lets beginn with the Gysahl, since all Chocobos loves Gysahl. My Chocobo shouldnt miss it.
(Ignore the fluff on the white space, i dont know how, but i always get fluff into my figures)

Soo.. My chocobo is there.. and is eating Gysahl.. but whats wrong?? Why doesnt he come to me?
Right right right, im missing the Chocobo-Whistle. Here it is.


Okai now lets start with creating the bottom (the claws)

And now the rest ^^





So far.. its okai.. 
So i was trying to make the beak,..here it got complicated.
I didnt want to make just a normal beak, i wanted to make a beak with emotions, so that he doesnt seem to be so stiff.

First try:
The Choco-Bama-Beak


So i destroyed it and tried another one, the next one was better and showed a looot of emotions!!
He is kinda cheeky, dont mind him :P


Next step, the eyes.. im always scared of this part ; ; And i was right.

First try:
Laurence Choco-Burne-Eyes


(yah i know i wrote lawrence, forgive me xD)

Anyway... i got sooo scared of my cheeky little one.. that i got rid of this, too.

Here is now the nearly finished Chocobo.

Soon its going to be hot, baby!
(lets go and bake it)

30 Minutes later he was fully baked @_@

So i was thinking.. i want him to be on a necklace.. but i dont have the right things for it.

Doesnt matter, lets beginn and color it.
Since im to lazy to buy really expensive color, i just used my nailcolor (since im a nailcolor freak ^^)


And finally... HES DONE!
YES BABY YES!!!!


Tadadaaam :D

You could use him like this.. but im not to sure what to do with him now ; ; 
He will probably will just be sitting next to my "Rasi-Hasi" (the ffxiv monk chibi-elezen) for the time being ^^


Thanks a lot and see you soon,

Keropin Yukimura
aka
Jenni

Leave a Reply